Family and relationships question:

I am a cancer patient and my husband walked out on me within 7 days of diagnosis. We have a prenup and agreed to do online divorce and consent order as no kids, no shared assets and he's refused to pay maintenance which I have accepted. But after agreeing to all this and already signing the consent order he's now changed his mind and wants a share of the flat i live in which I bought before I even met him The online lawyer can't deal with this as they only do agreed divorce. I need a good divorce lawyer who charges a fixed fee to somehow get my ex to sign the consent order. Please help with recommendations. Thank you

posted in Family and relationships | answer this question

Flag as objectionable